Year-round Mountain Guiding in the Sierra Nevada with local guides, local people & local knowledge
Spanish Highs, Sierra Nevada are the most experienced, active and knowledgeable mix of foreign and spanish guides operating in the Sierra Nevada.
- An enthusiastic and friendly team. All speak english and spanish.
- The only foreign guides fully insured, licensed and registered for both guiding activities and for operating as a travel agency
- Operating since 1992 and from a permanent base in Lanjaron, since 2002.
- Adheres to a Responsible Travel and Environment policy.
Mountain blog “Inspiring the Adventure” – trip reports, news, gear, ideas, videos, photos etc
What’s Coming Up!
- Climb Mulhacen - Bi-weekly day ascents throughout the summer until 30th September
- "Alpujarras Escape" - Autumn Walking holidays 21 & 28 Sept, 26 October
- Los Tres Miles 3000m ridges 5 day trek - throughout October
- Trekking Patagonia Nov 2015 Huemul Circuit with Icecap Extension
- NEW 2015/16 Peru - Trekking - Cordillera Huayhuash or Cordillera Blanca Alpamayo